Net Worth: $19 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Birth Place St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Themetta "Toddy" Suggs (m. 1948
- Full Name Charles Edward Anderson "Chuck" Berry
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 18, 1926
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Ingrid Berry, Aloha Berry
Charles Edward Anderson “Chuck” Berry has an estimated net worth of $19 million. Born in St. Luis Missouri, United States on October 18, 1926. He is a highly gifted musician, guitarist and songwriter. He is one of those first musicians to be enrolled into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Chuck Berry is still performing now even at the age of 84.
Berry has released 30 hot 100 and 18 studio albums. With hit songs such as Maybelline, Johnny B. Goode and Roll over Beethoven, among others, Berry is regarded one of the musicians who were instrumental in introducing rock music to the world. He started performing at a tender age when he was in high school. He became an established music star in 1950s working under the chess records label. He was once charged with robbery and spent the years 1944 to 1947 in prison. Chuck Berry married after being released in prison and started working at plant for assembling automobiles.