Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Film
- Birth Place Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married (Talinda Ann Bentley)
- Full Name Chester Charles Bennington
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 20, 1976
- Ethnicity English, German, Dutch, Welsh
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Actor
- Children 6 (Draven, Jaime, Tyler Lee, Isaiah, Lila, Lily)
About Chester Bennington
Chester Bennington’s net worth is estimated to be around $30 million. Bennington was an American singer, musician, actor, and songwriter, who was best known as the songwriter and lead vocalist of the famous rock-band Linkin Park. It was Hybrid Theory, the debut album of Linkin Park which was released in 2000, that brought Chester Bennington to the limelight. This album was later certified Diamond by the RIAA in 2005, and the massive acceptance by its fans made it the best-selling debut album of that decade.
In addition to Linkin Park, Chester Bennington had been a part of many other creative projects. He formed his own band called Dead by Sunrise in 2005 as a side project. Four years later this band came with their debut album on October 13, 2009. It was called Out of Ashes. Chester Bennington was well-known as a fan of Phoenix Suns. He was also a tattoo enthusiast.
At age 41, Bennington was found dead in his home in Los Angeles county.