Net Worth: $80 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Radio
- Birth Place Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Marital Status Married Jean Kasem (m. 1980), Linda Myers Kasem (m. 1971–1973)
- Full Name Kemal Amin Kasem
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 27, 1932
- Ethnicity Lebanese Druze
- Occupation Radio Show Host, Actor
- Education Northwestern High School, Wayne State University
- Children Kerri Kasem, Mike Kasem, Liberty Irene Kasem, Julie Kasem
About Casey Kasem
Casey Kasem’s net worth is 80 million dollars. Casey Kasem is a well known voice actor and disc jockey. The man played a key role in popularizing music with Casey Kasem’s Top 40 on the radio. Kasem spent time on Scooby Doo as the voice of Shaggy, even voicing Shaggy in a number of specials and films as well.
Casey Kasem has done a large number of commercials over his career for the likes of Kodak and Hoover. He has also done voiceover work for WGN and the overnight summer fun setup. His Net Worth totals continue to climb as people make a note of the extensive work that he has done in his career.
He appeared in the film Ghosbusters and also hosted the television show America’s Top Ten. Kasem appeared in the film 2000 Years Later and has appeared in over ten thousand commercials. Kasem also works on causes promoting the importance of having a positive message in cartoons.