Net Worth: $18 Million
- Source of Wealth TV, Sports, Journalism
- Birth Place New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Married (Hilary Quinlan)
- Full Name Bryant Charles Gumbel
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 29, 1948
- Ethnicity African-American
- Occupation TV Personality, Newscaster
- Education De La Salle Institute, Bates College
- Children 2 (Bradley, Jillian)
About Bryant Gumbel
A sportscaster and a TV journalist, Bryant Gumbel has spent 15 years of his life hosting “The Today’s Show” of NBC.
A graduate of De La Salle Institute based in Chicago Illinois, Bryant Gumbel’s TV career started in 1972 when she was hired as a sportscaster for the KNBC-TV. As a host and TV personality, Bryant Gumbel was also seen in several TV programmes including NBC Nightly News, Sportsman of the Week, Today Show, Dateline NBC, and Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel.
In 2012, Bryant Gumbel is estimated to be worth $18 million.