Net Worth: $400 Million
- Source of Wealth Magazine Publishing
- Age Deceased at 79 years old on 2010-10-20
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
- Full Name Robert Charles Joseph Edward Sabatini Guccione
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 17, 1930
- Ethnicity Italian American
- Occupation Magazine Founder and Publisher
- Education Blair Academy
About Bob Guccione
Bob Guccione’s net worth is a staggering $400 million. Bob managed this immense wealth as the owner, CEO, publisher and chairman of the board of Pent House International Inc.
Born in Brooklyn, New York, the late Bod Guccione was raised a catholic by his father, an accountant, and mother who was a housewife. Bob attended Blair Academy in New Jersey and had at some point contemplated being a priest, but changed his mind.
He was, during his lifetime, able to marry four wives and have 5 children with the first two. He began as a cartoonist for the London American before putting up his own adult magazine company that published Penthouse, The Omni, The Viva and The Longevity magazines. He started Penthouse in England in 1965, then afterwards in America in 1966. Bob sought to out-do the playboy by focusing on more sensational and well investigated stories. Before his death in Plano, Texas, 2010, he had left a lasting memory in the magazine world.