Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Books, Film Adaptation
- Birth Place Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Marital Status Married Cathy Sparks (m. 1989)
- Full Name Nicholas Charles Sparks
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 31, 1965
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Author
- Children Savannah Marin Sparks, Ryan Cote Sparks, Miles Andrew Sparks, Lexie Danielle Sparks, Landon Sparks
About Nicholas Sparks
Popular and best-seller American novelist and screenwriter, Nicholas Sparks has a net worth of $30 million. Born as Nicholas Charles Sparks, Sparks accumulated his significant finances due to his success in his literary career particularly his numerous best-selling novels and their film adaptations.
Sparks’ writing career started during his college years where he wrote unpublished novels like the novels The Passing and Royal Murders. In the early 1990’s he wrote the novel, The Notebook, which became his first ever published book and best seller under the New York Times list. As of now, his New York Times bestsellers counted to 17 novels. Some of these bestsellers were adapted into films including the following: Message in a Bottle, A Walk to Remember, Nights in Rodanthe, The Notebook, Dear John, The Last Song, The Lucky One, and the most recent, the movie, Safe Haven.
Sparks released his latest work, The Longest Ride on September 2013.