Net Worth: $14 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Marital Status Married (Stephen Moyer)
- Full Name Anna Helene Paquin
- Nationality Canada
- Date of Birth July 24, 1982
- Ethnicity French-Canadian, Irish, English, possibly Dutch
- Occupation Actress
- Education Windward School, Wellington Girls' College, Hutt Intermediate School
- Children 1 (Charlie, Poppy)
About Anna Paquin
Born Anna Helene Paquin has an estimated net worth of $14 million. She was born in Canada on 24th July 1982 and was raised in New Zealand. Her source of wealth is from acting in movies and television programs. She won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her debut film The Piano (1994), at the age of 11 years old. Paquin was the second youngest person to ever win an academy award.
Anna Paquin moved to New Zealand with her family when she was four years of age. She was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. She played multiple instruments as a child and also took gymnastics and ballet lessons and later focused on acting. She also appeared in many other films like Amistad, Hurlyburly, The X-Men franchise, She’s All That and The Romantics. She also starred in the hit series True Blood.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Anna Paquin's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2013
- Earnings 2008
Per episode salary from True Blood (2013-2014)
Per episode salary from True Blood