Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Modeling, Acting
- Birth Place Gaffney, South Carolina, U.S.
- Height 5' 8" (1.72 m)
- Marital Status Married Rhett Hartzog (m. 2001–2004), Paul Qualley (m. 1986–1999)
- Full Name Rosalie Anderson "Andie" MacDowell
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 21, 1958
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Model, Actress
- Children Rainey Qualley, Sarah Margaret Qualley, Justin Qualley Siblings: Beverly MacDowell
About Andie MacDowell
Andie MacDowell Net worth is estimated at $15 million. Most her money was earned from her very successful acting and modeling careers. Andie MacDowell became a household name as a model when she began her modeling career with Vogue and became L’Oreal brand ambassador.
This veteran actress has received several awards which include the golden Kamera award and the Honorary Ceaser award. Andie began her modeling career with vogue in the 1980s and featured in ad campaigns for outfits like Yves Saint Laurent, Armani Perfume, Anne Klein, Bill Bass, etc. Her billboards and television appearances for Calvin Klein brought her much exposure in 1984 which landed her a role in the film “Greystoke”. Her role in the Independent film “Sex, Lies, and Videotapes” blew her to limelight in the movie industry. Andie MacDowell has performed in over 50 movies and Soap Operas.