Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Sports Broadcasting
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Marital Status Married Linda Anne Stamaton (m. 1966)
- Full Name Alan Richard "Al" Michaels
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 12, 1944
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Sportscaster
- Education Arizona State University
- Children Steven Michaels, Jennifer Michaels Cohn
About Al Michaels
Al is a sports broadcaster. Al Michaels has an estimated net worth of $20 million. He was born in 1944 in Brooklyn, New York. He attended Alexander Hamilton High School in Los Angeles where, graduated in 1962 and moved to Arizona State University for further studies.
Currently he works for NBC sports after working for ABC Sports between 1977 to 2006. He started his first job with Chuck Barris Productions but landed his first sportcasting career in 1964 with Los Angeles Lakers as a public relation officer and later a commentator. In 1971 he was made the major announcer of Cincinnati Reds and took the Reds to National League Championship series and further to the World Series in 1972. Following the death of Bill Enis, he was appointed to call Houston Oilers and Cincinnati Bengals National Football League finale.
In 1974 he moved to San Francisco Giants. He joined CBS sports in 1975 where he announced regional NFL games.