Net Worth: $65 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Producing, Martial Arts
- Birth Place Amritsar, Punjab, India
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status Married Twinkle Khanna (m. 2001)
- Full Name Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia
- Nationality Indian
- Date of Birth September 9, 1967
- Ethnicity Indian
- Occupation Actor, Producer, Martial Artist
- Children Aarav Kumar, Nitara Kumar
Akshay Kumar is an actor, martial artist and a producer. Akshay Kumar’s net worth is $65 Million. He was born on September 9th, 1967 as Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia at Amritsar, Punjab in India. He is 46 years old and stands 1.85m tall.
He earned his source of wealth from acting and producing. He did his schooling from Don Bosco School in Mumbai and then he studied at Guru Nanak Khalsa College. He has done more than 125 Hindi movies and has been nominated several times in Filmfare Awards; he won the award two times. He started his movie career in the year 1991 by acting in a movie called “Saugandh” after which he did “Khiladi” a thriller, in 1992. Few of his famous movies are “Main Khiladi Tu Anari”, “Mohra”, “Hera Pheri”, “Garam Masala” and “Khiladi” series. For his outstanding achievements in Bollywood in 2004 he was honored with Rajiv Gandhi award. For his contribution to social work and for his outstanding work in the film industry he got an Honorary Doctorate of Law in 2008 by University of Windsor in Ontario.