Net Worth: $1.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Modeling, Music
- Birth Place Queens, New York City, New York, United States
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Married (Hosea Chanchez)
- Full Name Euphemia Sumpter
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 20, 1980
- Weight 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Occupation Actress, Singer, Model
- Education Marymount Manhattan College
About Tika Sumpter
American model, singer, and actress Tika Sumpter has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million. She is best known for her recurring role on Gossip Girl as Raina Thorpe. She is also noted for her appearance on The Game, a sitcom on The CW/BET, where she played the role of Jenna Rice. Starting in 2013, she has been playing the role of Candace Young on The Haves and the Have Nots.
Sumpter was born Euphemia Sumpter on June 20, 1980 in Queens, New York, USA. She attended Marymount Manhattan College, where she took a degree majoring in Communications.
As a model, Sumpter’s career began after appearing in the commercials for Curve fragrances by Liz Claiborne, as well as in ads for Hewlett-Packard. From 2005 to 2011, she appeared in 234 episodes of the TV series One Life to Live, playing Layla Williamson.
As an actress, Sumpter was recently seen in films such as Whisper Me a Lullaby, What’s Your Number?, Think Like A Man,