Net Worth: $55 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Music
- Birth Place Pasadena, California, United States
- Height 5' 3" (1.60 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Alan Greisman)
- Full Name Sally Margaret Field
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 6, 1946
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actress, Singer, Producer, Director,
- Education Birmingham High School
- Children 3 (Peter Craig, Eli Craig, Samuel Greisman)
About Sally Field
American singer, producer, screenwriter, director and actress Sally Field has an estimated net worth of $55 million in 2013. She is best recognized for her impressive portrayal of roles on TV and film projects like Gidget, Norma Rae, Absence of Malice, Forrest Gump, Eye For An Eye, Brothers & Sisters, ER, The Amazing Spider-Man, Lincoln, Mrs. Doubtfire, Hooper, Smokey and the Bandit, Sybil, The Flying Nun, Steel Magnolias, Not Without My Daughter, and Places In The Heart.
Sally Margaret Field was born on November 6, 1946 in Pasadena, California, U.S. From 1968 through 1975, she was married to Steve Craig, and from 1984 through 1993, she was married to Alan Greisman. She has three children named Peter, Eli and Samuel.
Throughout her entire career as an actress, Sally Field received two Academy Awards for Best Actress category for films titled Places In The Heart and Norma Rae. She also received three Emmy Awards for her roles on Sybil, ER and Brothers & Sisters. She is also a recipient of Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actress and two Golden Globe Awards. During the 1979 Cannes Film Festival, she received the Best Female Performance Prize.