Net Worth: $16 Million
- Source of Wealth Film,Television,Music Video
- Birth Place West Los Angeles, California, U.S
- Height 5' 5½" (1.66 m)
- Marital Status Married (Paul McDonald)
- Full Name Nicole Houston Reed
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 17, 1988
- Ethnicity Jewish, Italian, Cherokee
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Actress, screenwriter
- Education homeschooling
- Children None
About Nikki Reed
American film and television actress, and screenwriter,Nikki Reed has an estimated net worth of $16 million.
Born January 17, 1988, Reed made an impressive Hollywood debut at the age of 14 when she co-starred opposite Oscar-winner Holly Hunter and fellow newcomer Evan Rachel Wood in the award-winning coming-of-age drama Thirteen. Reed co-wrote the script with director Catherine Hardwicke, who, at one point, had dated Reed’s father. Said to be a semi-autobiographical account of her own life, Reed took on the role of Evie Zamora, a highly manipulative high school “It” girl whose lax attitudes toward drug abuse and sex, combined with a reprehensible family life, made for the downfall of good-girl Tracy (Wood). In addition to Thirteen, Reed played a small role in director Kenny Golde’s 2003 crime thriller The Job with Daryl Hannah, Dominique Swain, and Brad Renfro. Reed teamed with Hardwicke again in 2004 for Lords of Dogstown.