Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Palmdale, California, United States
- Height 5' 4" (1.63 m)
- Marital Status Married (Jay Tucker)
- Full Name Carol Denise Ensley
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 23, 1970
- Ethnicity African American
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Actress, Comedian, Host
- Education California State University
- Children 3 (Dominic, Donielle, Dia)
About Niecy Nash
Niecy Nash has an estimated net worth of $2 million. A Renaissance performer who is perfectly at home (and who has proven herself adept) in a broad array of genres and formats, Niecy Nash dreamed of an acting career from early girlhood. She trained as a theater major at California State University, Dominguez Hills, then obtained her first paid acting assignment by virtue of an L.A.-area casting director who enlisted her in Herbert Ross’ 1995 comedy drama Boys on the Side. That assignment resulted in a memorable scene opposite Whoopi Goldberg, and Nash followed it up four years later with a small role in Robert Altman’s comedy Cookie’s Fortune (1999). The actress made her most enduring impact on television, however, with guest spots on NYPD Blue and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, vocal work as Tollie Mae on the offbeat animated sitcom Kid Notorious, and — perhaps most endearingly — a regular assignment as Deputy Raineesha Williams on the raunchy, rollicking police-themed sitcom Reno 911!
In 2007, Nash starred as the character of Jacuzzi opposite Cedric the Entertainer and Lucy Liu in the comic thriller Code Name: The Cleaner. Nash also hosted the Style Network’s home-makeover series Clean House, and emceed both Emmy and Oscar pre-shows.