Net Worth: $11 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Singing, Writing
- Birth Place Roseville, California, United States
- Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Marital Status Married Panio Gianopoulos (m. 2007), Valery Lameignère (m. 1999–2002)
- Full Name Molly Kathleen Ringwald
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 18, 1968
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actress, Singer, Author
- Children Adele Georgiana Gianopoulos, Roman Stylianos Gianopoulos, Mathilda Ereni Gianopoulos
About Molly Ringwald
Molly Ringwald has an estimated net worth of $11 Million.
Molly Ringwald was born in Roseville, California, February 18, 1968. She is best known for role in the 1984 film: “Sixteen Candles”. Her signature red hair is something that she has maintained over the years.
Molly began her acting career at age 9 on the popular Mickey Mouse Club as a Mouseketeer. She was the queen of teen movies in the 1980s and stared in films such as “Sixteen Candles”, “The Breakfast Club”, and “Pretty in Pink”; all of which were directed by John Hughes. She was a member of the so-called “Brat Pack” – which consisted of fellow stars Anthony Michael Hall, Judd Nelson and Ally Sheedy.
After her teen success and she moved to France to focus on foreign films. She appeared in a few stateside made-for-TV movies, but mostly stayed out of the limelight until 2008 where she appeared as the mother of a pregnant teenager on “The Secret Life of an American Teenager”.