Net Worth: $0 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Jamestown, New York, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Gary Morton)
- Full Name Lucille Désirée Ball
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 6, 1911
- Occupation Actress, Comedienne, Model, Film Executive
- Children 2 (Desi Arnaz, Jr., Lucie Arnaz)
Known to star the sitcoms The Lucy–Desi Comedy Hour, Here’s Lucy, I Love Lucy, Life with Lucy, and The Lucy Show, Lucille Ball is a popular American executive, model, comedienne and actress who enjoyed the limelight of showbiz success longer than what others did.
Known to be one of those who had the longest careers in Hollywood, Lucille Ball enjoyed the limelight from 1930s throughout the 1970s. Out of her 13 Emmy Award nominations, Ball won only 4. Lucille Ball is also a recipient of Women in Film Crystal Award, Governors Award from the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, Lifetime Achievement Award from the Kennedy Center Honors, and Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille Award.
Before her death on April 26, 1989, Lucille Ball had remarried twice. Her first marriage was with Desi Arnaz, a Cuban bandleader. The marriage resulted to divorce but earned her two children, Desiderio Alberto Arnaz IV and Lucie Désirée Arnaz. Though they didn’t have a child together, Lucille Ball had a 27-year marriage with her second husband Gary Morton.