Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Guildford, Surrey, England, UK
- Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Full Name Lily Jane Collins
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth March 18, 1989
- Ethnicity English, Canadian, Jewish
- Occupation Actress, Model, TV Personality
- Education University of Southern California
About Lily Collins
American TV personality, actress and model Lily Collins has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
She is best known for playing Clary Fray in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, a fantasy film adapted from a Cassandra Clare novel titled City of Bones. Collins is also noted for her appearance in Mirror Mirror, Abduction, Stuck In Love, and The Blind Side.
Lily Jane Collins was born on March 18, 1989 in Guildford, Surrey, England. She is an alumnus of University of Southern California, where she majored in Broadcast Journalism.
Collins’ acting career began at age two when she appeared in the series, Growing Pain. Through time, she has written columns for several magazines such as ELLE Girl, Seventeen, Los Angeles Times, and Teen Vogue. In 2008, she became a recipient of the Young Hollywood Award.
In 2013, she appeared in films like The English Teacher and The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Meanwhile, she is expected to appear as Rosie Dunn in the 2014 film, Love, Rosie.