Net Worth: $22 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Carbondale, Illinois, U.S.
- Height 5' 6½" (1.69 m)
- Marital Status Divorce Filed (Matt Roth)
- Full Name Lauren Elizabeth Metcalf
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 16, 1955
- Ethnicity N/A
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Actress
- Education Illinois State University
- Children 3 (Zoe, Will, Mae)
American award-winning theater and television actress, Lauren Elizabeth “Laurie” Metcalf has an estimated net worth of $22 million.Matriculating from Illinois State University, actress Laurie Metcalf was one of the charter members of Chicago’s groundbreaking Steppenwolf Theatre troupe. She moved on to New York in the early ’80s, winning a 1984 Theatre World Award and an Obie for her performance in Balm in Gilead.Laurie Metcalf has won three Emmy Awards as well as being nominated for two Golden Globe awards, a Tony Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award, among other major nominations. She is most widely recognized for her work on the television series, “Roseanne”.Born Lauren Elizabeth Metcalf on June 16, 1955 in Carbondale, Illinois, United States.