Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Height 5' (1.52 m)
- Marital Status Married (Christopher Morgan)
- Full Name Kim Victoria Fields
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 12, 1969
- Ethnicity N/A
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Actress, Singer, Director
- Education Pepperdine University
- Children 1 (Sebastian Alexander)
About Kim Fields
American actress, singer and television director, Kim Victoria Fields has an estimated net worth of $8 million. An actress best known as Dorothy “Tootie” Ramsey, the lone African American student and consummate gossip at the exclusive Eastland Preparatory School for Women on NBC’s sitcom The Facts of Life (1979-1988), Kim Fields actually appeared on several popular series in the 1970s-2000s. Born Kim Victoria Fields on May 12, 1969, the Big Apple native grew up in a single-parent household and began acting in commercials well before she reached her teens, making her most widely seen appearance on an advertisement for Mrs. Butterworth’s syrup. She is the daughter of actress/director Chip Fields and the older sister of actress Alexis Fields.