Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Newton, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Height 5' 2" (1.57 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Terry Kinney)
- Full Name Kathryn Elsbeth Erbe
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 5, 1965
- Ethnicity White
- Weight 119 lbs (54 kg)
- Occupation Actress
- Education New York University
- Children 2 (Maeve, Carson)
About Kathryn Erbe
Born on July 5, 1965, Kathryn Elsbeth Erbe is an American actress with an estimated net worth of $4 Million. She is best known for her role as Shirley Bellinger in the HBO series Oz, and Det. Alexandra Eames in the Law & Order spin-off Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
A graduate of New York University, Kathryn Erbe has appeared in TV, stage and film projects such as Chicken Soup, What About Bob?, Dream with the Fishes, Stir of Echoes, Love from Ground Zero, Entropy, Kiss of Death, Rich in Love, and Homicide: Life on the Street.
In theater, Kathryn Erbe has appeared on productions such as The Grapes of Wrath, A Streetcar Named Desire, My Thing of Love, The Speed of Darkness, and Curse of the Starving Class. The Grapes of Wrath was a Tony Awardee for the Best Play category.