Net Worth: $140 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Married (Daniel Moder)
- Full Name Julia Fiona Roberts
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 28, 1967
- Ethnicity erman, Irish, English, Scottish, Welsh, Swedish, Cherokee (possibly)
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Actress
- Education Smyrna's Campbell High School
- Children 3 (Hazel Patricia, Phinnaeus "Finn" Walter, Henry Daniel)
About Julia Roberts
American actress, Julia Roberts has an estimated net worth of $140 million. Initially Roberts wanted to become a veterinarian, but she abandoned this dream when she realized that she had “an inability to deal with science on a brainiac kind of level.”After graduating high school in 1985, Roberts moved to New York City to live with her sister Lisa. Both Lisa and brother Eric Roberts were pursuing careers as actors. Her parents regularly hosted acting and writing workshops, and both of the Roberts children (Julia and her brother Eric) showed an interest in the performing arts at an early age. Ironically enough, Eric was the first to break into film; in 1978.
Though her older brother had a solid acting career, it was, of course, Julia Roberts who earned a spot among Hollywood’s elite. After making her film debut in Blood Red — which wasn’t released until 1989, despite having been completed in 1986 — and appearing in several late ’80s television features, Roberts got her first real break in the 1988 made-for-cable drama Satisfaction.
Roberts’ career has slowed considerably since her Notting Hill days but she’s still a box office draw. Eat Pray Love earned an impressive $205 million. Roberts also earns from her work as one of the faces of Lancome.
Born on October 28, 1967, in Smyrna, Georgia.