Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Height 5' 5½" (1.66 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Jeannette Dubois
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 5, 1945
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Actress, Singer
- Children 3 (Rani, Burghardt, Yovanne)
About Janet Dubois
Actress Janet Dubois has an estimated net worth of $2 Million. In 1970s, Janet Dubois instantly rose to stardom when she began portraying the role of Willona Woods in the sitcom Good Times. Apart from being a magnificent actress, Janet Dubois has also developed a deep passion for music. In fact, she is one of the writers and singers of The Jeffersons‘ theme song.
Often times, Janet was given roles which made her look older than her age. Throughout her entire singing and acting career, Janet Dubois was casted in a number of projects which include Diary of a Mad Housewife, The Wayans Bros., I’m Gonna Git You Sucka, Moesha, The Steve Harvey Show, Charlie’s Angels 3: The Full Throttle and Love of Life. Dubois got an Emmy award for her impressive portrayal of role in the film, Other Women’s Children.