Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California
- Height 5' 6½" (1.69 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Eva Marcille Pigford
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 30, 1984
- Ethnicity African-American, Puerto Rican
- Occupation Actress, TV Host, Fashion Model
- Education Washington Preparatory High School, Clark Atlanta University
- Children None
About Eva Marcille
Eva Marcille has an estimated net worth of $3 Million. After winning the third cycle of the famous America’s Next Top Model, which is hosted by a model herself Tyra Banks, Eva Marcille’s career has definitely propelled to success.
This little tomboy from Los Angeles has been featured in the cover of Women’s Health and Fitness, Brides Noir, King Magazine, IONA, Essence Magazine. Her runway shows include the Elle Girl presents Dare To Be You: Wal-Mart Meets America’s Next Top Model 2005, Marc Bouwer Fall 2005, Deborah Lindquist Spring 2006, 8th Annual Models of Perfection Show 2006, Naqada Spring 2006, and L.A. Fashion Week’s Monarchy Collection Fall 2007.
After leaving the management of Tyra Banks and Benny Medina, Eva Marcille dropped the ‘Pigford’ from her name in order to get acting roles. She played the role of Tyra Hamilton, a young mother, in The Young and The Restless series which earned her a nomination as best actress for the NAACP Image Award. She didn’t win but she took home the Young Hollywood Award.