Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Marital Status Married (Michael Koman)
- Full Name Elizabeth Claire "Ellie" Kemper
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 2, 1980
- Ethnicity Italian, German
- Occupation Actress, Comedian, Writer
- Education She (1998–2002), John Burroughs School (1998), University of Oxford, Conway School
About Ellie Kemper
American comedian, writer and actress Ellie Kemper has an estimated net worth of $4 million. She is best recognized for her appearance on The Office, where she played the role of Erin Hannon. She is also noted for her appearance on the films 21 Jump Street and Bridesmaids.
Best known by her stage name Ellie Kemper, Elizabeth Claire Kemper was born on May 2, 1980 in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. She was an alumnus of Princeton University. Since 2012, Kemper has been married to Michael Koman.
Ellie Kemper has appeared in film and TV projects such as Redeeming Rainbow, Mystery Team, Important Things With Demetri Martin, Cayman Went, The Office, Get Him to the Greek, Somewhere, Bridesmaids, 21 Jump Street, Identity Thief, and The Mindy Project. In 2014, she is expected to appear on Brenda Forever, and Mr. Peabody & Sherman.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Ellie Kemper's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2016
Purchase value of Kemper's three-bedroom co-op located at New York City