Net Worth: $600 Million
- Source of Wealth Film
- Age 79 years old
- Birth Place Hampstead Garden Suburb, London, England
- Height 5' 2" (1.57 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Larry Fortensky)
- Full Name Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor
- Nationality British-American
- Date of Birth February 27, 1932
- Ethnicity Welsh, Irish, English, Swiss,Dutch
- Occupation Actress, Businesswoman
- Children 4 (Michael Howard, Christopher Edward, Elizabeth Frances, Maria Burton)
About Elizabeth Taylor
Elizabeth Taylor has a net worth of approximately $600 million. Elizabeth Taylor or Liz Taylor, as she is commonly referred to, is recognized as one of the greatest actresses of her time. Born in England in 1932, Taylor made her debut in the film industry in 1942 as a child actor. Her first role was in the movie There’s One Born Every Minute. She went on to star in other great box office hits such as National Velvet which was her first success.
Other movies that Taylor starred in include Father of the Bride, A Place in the Sun, Giant, and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Taylor also showcased her prowess as an actress in the 1959 movie Suddenly, Last Summer. She got an Academy Award for Best Actress for the 1960 movie Butterfield 8 and she played the title role in the 1963 movie Cleopatra. Over the span of her career. Taylor received many other numerous awards including two Oscars for Best Actress and multiple Golden Globe Awards.
Taylor was married eight times to seven husbands. She married Richard Burton, divorced him and remarried him later on. At the time of her death on March 23rd 2011, Taylor had ten grandchildren and four great-grand children.