Net Worth: $5.1 Billion
- Source of Wealth FIlm, Television, Colgate-Palmolive
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Marital Status Married (Ted Hartley)
- Full Name Nedenia Marjorie Hutton
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 29, 1923
- Occupation Socialite, Actress, Businesswoman
- Education George Washington University, Miss Porter's School
- Children 4 (Heather, Nedenia, Stanley, David)
About Dina Merrill
Dina Merrill has a net worth of approximately $5.1 billion. The great actress is known for her acting career which involves television, screen and stage performances. Her riches not only come from her acting career but also from a variety of businesses she deals with including the Lehman Brothers.
Dina was born in New York in the New York City and is daughter of a great banker by the name Edward Francis and a wealthy mother called Marjorie Merriweather. At one time in life, her mother was the richest lady worldwide after taking over CW post Fortune from her parents. Dina Merrill has so far been married to three famous people: Stanley Rombough; a successor of Colgate Palmolive fortune, Cliff Robertson; a famous actor who won an award in an acting academy, and Ted Hartley who was also a famous actor. Her father will always be remembered for being the initiator of E. F. Hutton; a stock brokerage company.