Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Height 5' 3" (1.60 m)
- Marital Status Widow (Michael Peters)
- Full Name Bernadette Lazzara
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 28, 1948
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Singer, Actress
- Education Quintano's School for Young Professionals, Manhattan, NY
American singer, author and actress Bernadette Peters has an estimated net worth of $1.2 billion in 2012. She has spent five decades of her life starring in television, films and musical theaters as well as in performing in recordings and solo concerts. She is considered as one of the most critically acclaimed performers on Broadway. Throughout the span of her acting career, Peters has won two out of her seven Tony Award nominations and three out of nine Drama Desk Awards nominations. She was also nominated for three Golden Globe awards and three Emmy Awards.
Bernadette Peters is known for her appearances on various Broadway musicals such as Song and Dance, Mack and Mabel, Into The Woods, Sunday in the Park with George, Gypsy and Annie Get Your Gun.
Bernadette Lazzara was born on February 28, 1948 in Ozone Park, Queens, New York, United States. She was married to investment adviser Michael Wittenberg until his death in 2005.