Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, United States
- Height 5' 6" (1.68 m)
- Marital Status Married (Maylo Upton-Aames)
- Full Name Willie Aames
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 15, 1960
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter
- Education Edison High School
- Children 2 (Harleigh Jean Aames, Christopher Aames)
About Willie Aames
Willie Aames is an American TV and film director, actor, screenwriter and TV producer best known for his appearance on the TV series titled Eight Is Enough as Tommy Bradford. He is also noted for his appearance on Bibleman as well as on Charles in Charge as Buddy Lembeck.
Aames’ acting career started in late 1960s. Starting out as a child actor, he appeared on shows like The Wonderful World of Disney, The Courtship of Eddie’s Father, Adam 12, and Gunsmoke. He has also portrayed the role of a young Benjamin Franklin on the mini-series titled Benjamin Franklin. In 1975, he was selected as a co-star on Swiss Family Robinson.
Willie Aames was born Albert William Upton on July 15, 1960 in Newport Beach, California, USA. He was formerly married to Maylo Upton-Aames, an actress who was credited as Maylo McCaslin-Aames or Maylo McCaslin. He has a daughter named Harleigh Jane, and a son named Christopher.
Willie Aames is also noted for his recurring appearances on shows like Medical Center, Wait Till Your Father Gets Home, We’ll Get By, The Swiss Family Robinson, Family, Dungeons & Dragons, and Charles In Charge.