Net Worth: $22 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Miami, Florida, United States
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Married (Felicity Huffman)
- Full Name William Hall Macy, Jr.
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 13, 1950
- Ethnicity English, Scottish, Irish, German, Belgian
- Occupation Actor, Theater director, Writer, Teacher
- Education Bethany College, Goddard College, Allegany High School
- Children 3 (Sophia Grace, Georgia Grace, William III)
About William H. Macy
American award-winning actor and writer, William Hall Macy Jr. has an estimated net worth of $22 million. The actor performed in a number of productions, many of them written by Mamet, until 1978 when he left the company and headed to New York. Some of his earliest work there included commercial voice-overs for the now infamous “Secret: Strong enough for a man, but PH balanced for a woman.” Macy also continued his theater work, forming the Atlantic Theatre Company with Mamet in 1985 and acting in Broadway and off-Broadway shows. He has won two Emmy Awards and a Screen Actors Guild Award, being nominated for nine Emmy Awards and seven Screen Actors Guild Awards in total. He is also a three-time Golden Globe Award nominee. Born William Hall Macy, Jr. on March 13, 1950 in Miami, Florida, United States. Macy and actress Felicity Huffman have been married since September 6, 1997.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of William H. Macy's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2015
- Earnings 2013
- Earnings 2005
- Earnings 1997
Sale of Asset 2015
Market value of their Basalt home in Colorado upon sale.
Purchase value of the five-bedroom house in Los Angeles, California
Salary from the film, Sahara
Salary from the film, Air Force One