Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Music
- Birth Place Lodi, Wisconsin, United States
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married (Vickie Allen)
- Full Name Thomas Steven "Tom" Wopat
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 9, 1951
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 190 lbs (86 kg)
- Occupation Actor, Singer
- Education University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Children 6 (Lindsey Wopat, Taylor Wopat, Joey Wopat, Adam Wopat, Walker Wopat)
About Tom Wopat
American singer and actor Tom Wopat has an estimated net worth of $2 million. He was previously credited on The Dukes of Hazzard TV series as Luke Duke. He is known for his appearance the Cybill TV series where he played the role of Jeff.
Thomas Steven “Tom” Wopat was born on September 9, 1951 in Lodi, Wisconsin, USA. After attending University of Wisconsin–Madison, he pursued a career in acting. His debut appearance in One Life to Live, a daytime drama series.
On TV, he is noted for his recurring appearances in shows like The Dukes, A Peaceable Kingdom, Cybill, Home Improvement, and All My Children. He recently appeared in Phineas and Ferb, Jonah Hex, Main Street, Longmire, Django Unchained and Lovestruck the Musical.
In addition to acting, Wopat also had a successful career in music. He was able to release eight studio albums and several singles which hit the US and Canada Music Charts.