Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Julie Tokashiki)
- Full Name Thomas Roy "Tom" Skerritt
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 25, 1933
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actor
- Education Wayne State University, University of California, Los Angeles
- Children 4 (Colin Skerritt, Erin Skerritt, Matt Skerritt, Andy Skerritt)
About Tom Skerritt
American actor Tom Skerritt has an estimated net worth of $8 million. He has appeared in over 40 films and 200 television episodes since 1962. He is notable for his performance in A River Runs Through It, Alien, MASH, Picket Fences, and Up In Smoke.
Thomas Roy Skerritt was born on August 25, 1933 in Detroit, Michigan, United States. After attending Mackenzie High School in Michigan, he enrolled himself at Wayne State University. Eventually, he studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. Since 1998, he has been married to Julie Tokashiki, with whom he has a daughter, a stepdaughter, and three sons.
As an actor, he made his debut in the 1962 film War Hunt in which he played the role of Sgt. Stan Showalter. This was followed by his appearance on numerous TV shows and films.
His most recent film projects include Whiteout, For Sale By Owner, Rivers of a Lost Coast, Redemption Road, Ted, and Field of Lost Shoes.