Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Bellaire, Ohio, United States
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married (Kim Phillips)
- Full Name Frank Theodore “Ted” Levine
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 29, 1957
- Ethnicity Russian, Welsh
- Occupation Actor
- Education University of Chicago, Marlboro College, Oak Park and River Forest High School
- Children 2 (Mac Levine, Melissa Levine)
About Ted Levine
American actor Ted Levine has an estimated net worth of $4 million. He is best recognized for his appearance in Monk, a TV series where he played the role of Captain Leland Stottlemeyer. He is also known for his work in The Silence of the Lambs as Buffalo Bill.
Of Welsh and Russian Jewish heritage, Frank Theodore Levine was born on May 29, 1957 in Bellaire, Ohio, United States. He has been married to Kim Phillips with whom he has two children named Mac Levine and Melissa Levine.
As an actor, Levine is noted for his recurring appearances in several TV programs which include Crime Story, Nowhere Man, Justice League, Wonderland, Monk, and Luck. From 2002 to 2009, Levine has appeared in 125 episodes of Monk. He was recently seen on the TV series The Bridge, where he played Lt. Hank Wade.
On the big screen, among his most recent film projects include Shutter Island, Deep Dark Crayon, Jimmy, A Single Shot, Gutshot Straight, and The Banshee Chapter.