Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Television, Film
- Birth Place San Diego, California
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Mary Steenburgen)
- Full Name Edward Bridge Danson III
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 29, 1947
- Ethnicity English, Scottish, Northern Irish (Scots-Irish) , German
- Occupation Actor, Author, Producer
- Education Carnegie Mellon University
- Children 2 (Kate Danson, Alexis Danson)
About Ted Danson
Ted Danson is an American actor, producer and author with an estimated net worth of $60 million.
Ted Danson is best recognized for his lead role as Sam Malone in Cheers and Dr. John Becker in Becker. He currently appears in the drama series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation which is aired in CBS. Once a regular cast in the HBO comedy series titled Bored To Death, Ted Danson is presently one of the casts of the legal drama titled Damages alongside Glenn Close and a recurring role in the sitcom Curb Your Enthusiasm.
In his 15 years of being in the industry, Ted Danson has earned a total of 15 Primetime Emmy Awards nominations which won him two, won three out of ten nominations for the Golden Globe Awards, an American Comedy Award, and a nomination for the Screen Actors Guild Awards. He also won a star on Holywood’s Walk of Fame.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Ted Danson's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2013
- Earnings 1994
- Earnings 1993
Per episode salary from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2013-2014)
Salary from Getting Even with Dad
Per episode salary from Cheers (1993 season)