Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, United States
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status Married (Tracey Lynne Turner)
- Full Name Shaun Paul Cassidy
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 27, 1958
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Producer/creator, Screenwriter, Actor, Singer
- Children 7 (Caitlin Ann Cassidy, John Pennington Cassidy, Juliet Cassidy, Caleb Cassidy, Mairin Cassidy, Lila Tracey Cassidy, Roan Howard Cassidy)
About Shaun Cassidy
American screenwriter, actor, singer, creator and producer Shaun Cassidy has an estimated net worth of $20 million in 2013.
Shaun Paul Cassidy was born on September 27, 1958 in Los Angeles, California, USA. He is the son of Jack Cassidy, a Tony-award winning actor, and Shirley Jones, an Academy Award-winning actress.
In addition to his appearance on TV shows like Breaking Away and The Hardy Boys Mysteries, Cassidy is also associated with several hit records. He is also recognized for his contributions on TV series such as Invasion, Roar, and American Gothic.
Shaun Cassidy was still in high school when he started recording music. He was signed by Warner Bros Records. His self-titled album, which was initially released in Australia and Europe, spawned several hit singles. A year later, it was released in the US and went multi-platinum. One of its singles, “Da Doo Ron Ron,” became a #1 hit on US charts, and it earned Cassidy a Grammy nomination as Best New Artist.
Eventually, his second album was released and it peaked at 36 on US Top 200 Albums chart. The success of his first albums were followed by the release of his two other albums titled Under Wraps, and Room Service.