Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Age 04-06-1968 years old
- Birth Place Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Height 5' 7" (1.70 m)
- Marital Status Married (Kelley Limp)
- Full Name Scott Richard Wolf
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 4, 1968
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actor
- Education The George Washington University, West Orange High School
- Children 2 (Miller William Wolf, Jackson Kayse Wolf)
About Scott Wolf
American actor Scott Wolf has an estimated net worth of $10 million in 2013. He is best recognized for his appearance on the television series Everwood, V, and Party of Five.
Scott Richard Wolf was born on June 4, 1968 in Boston, Massachusetts USA. After attending West Orange High School, he studied at The George Washington University where he earned a degree in Finance. Since 2004, he has been married to Kelley Marie Limp, with whom he has two children, named Jackson Kayse and Miller William.
In 2013, Scott Wolf is expected to appear in several big screen projects like Imagine, The Volunteer, and 37. He is also noted for his recurring appearances in several hit TV shows. From 1994 through 2000, he appeared on 143 episodes of Party of Five as Bailey Salinger. He also appeared in 38 episodes of Everwood as Dr. Jake Hartman from 2004 through 2006, and from 2006-2007, he played the role of Jeremy Kates in 13 episodes of The Nine.
From 2009 through 2011, he appeared as Chad Decker on 22 episodes of the TV series V. In 2012, he served as the voice of Ray Pierce-Okamoto in Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters on the show’s 32 episodes.