Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film and Television
- Birth Place Kansas City, Kansas
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status Married to Marika Dorminczyk; Divorced from Jennifer Garner
- Full Name Scott Kellerman Foley
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 15, 1972
- Occupation Actor
- Children Malina Jean and Keller Aleksander
About Scott Foley
American actor Scott Foley has an estimated net worth of $5 million. He was born on July 15, 1972 in Kansas City, Kansas, USA, and lived in several countries during his childhood. He attended the Red Arrow Summer Camp for Boys in 1989.
Foley began his professional acting career when he played the role of Noel Crane on Felicity and stayed on the show for four seasons. He has played recurring guest appearances on Scrubs as Elliot and as Cliff on Dawson’s Creek. He also appeared on television shows such as Sweet Valley High, Step by Step, Cougar Town, Grey’s Anatomy, House, True Blood, Scandal, The Goodwin Games and The Unit as well as in television movies such as Crowned and Dangerous and Forever Love.
Foley has earned a nomination for a Teen Choice Award/Film as Choice Sleazebag for his performance in Scream 3. Other projects included Stealing Time; Below; Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane; and Girls Club.