Net Worth: $2.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Video Games
- Birth Place Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Kassandra Thomas)
- Full Name Philip Michael Thomas
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 26, 1949
- Ethnicity German, Native American, African American, Irish
- Occupation Actor, Musician
- Education University of California-Riverside, Oakwood College
- Children 11
About Philip Michael Thomas
Philip Michael Thomas earned most of his $2.5 million net worth from his role in the famous detective series titled Miami Vice. His fame started in 1975 when he starred in Cookskin and continued in the 1976 film Sparkle.
Apart from his acting career, Thomas also ventured in the music industry. His first two music albums, Living The Book of My Life and Somebody were considered as flops. His team with Kathy Rahill and Sandi Morais, gave Thomas a huge break in the music industry. Together with the latter, Thomas launched the Magic Cookie Production Company which produced the music for the fitness videos of Morais in 2001 and 2006.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Philip Michael Thomas's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 1986
- Earnings 1984
Per episode salary from Miami Vice (1986-1989)
Per episode salary from Miami Vice (1984-1985)