Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting
- Age Deceased at 81 years old on 2013-12-14
- Birth Place Connemara, Republic of Ireland
- Marital Status Siân Phillips (m. 1959–1979)
- Full Name Peter Seamus O'Toole
- Nationality British, Irish
- Date of Birth August 2, 1932
- Ethnicity Irish
- Occupation Actor
- Children Kate O'Toole, Lorcan O'Toole, Patricia O'Toole
About Peter O’Toole
Peter O’Toole was an Irish Actor whose Net Worth was evaluated to be around $50 Million at the time of his death.
O’Toole was born in Connemara in the Republic of Ireland on August 2nd 1932. He attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and began working in Theater as a Shakespearean Actor before making his debut in film in 1959.
His most notable role was playing T.E Lawrence in Lawrence Of Arabia (1962), which got him his first Academy Award Nomination. With 8 Nominations to his name, he holds the records for most nominations without a win. He did receive an Honorary Academy Award in 2003. Other notable performances for which he was nominated include Becket (1964), The Lion in Winter (1968), Goodbye, Mr. Chips (1969), The Ruling Class (1972), The Stunt Man (1980), My Favorite Year (1982) and Venus (2006).
O’Toole died at the age of 81 on December 14th 2013 following a long illness.