Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Stage, Film and Television
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York
- Height 6' 2½" (1.89 m)
- Marital Status Vanessa Arico (m. 1991–1996), Lorraine Davis (m. ?–1988)
- Full Name Paul Anthony Sorvino
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 13, 1939
- Ethnicity Italian-American
- Occupation Actor
- Education Lafayette High School and American Musical and Dramatic Academy
- Children Mira Sorvino, Amanda Sorvino, Michael Sorvino
About Paul Sorvino
Paul Sorvino is an American actor with an estimated net worth of $10 million. He was born Paul Anthony Sorvino on April 13, 1939 in Brooklyn, New York. He attended Lafayette High School where he was classmates with painter Peter Max, and the American Musical and Dramatic Academy.
Sorvino enrolled in voice lessons but shifted his focus to acting while at the academy. He began his career in the entertainment industry in the field of theater. He made his Broadway debut in the musical Bajour in 1964. He received critical praises for his performance in Jason Miller’s 1972 Broadway play That Championship Season.
Since then, Paul has steadily appeared in both theater and on-camera projects for almost 15 years. His list of performances include Cruising, I, the Jury, The Gambler and Goodfellas. He made his film debut in Sanford Meisner’s Where’s Poppa?
Sorvino has been credited in film and television works including The Panic in Needle Park, A Touch of Class, We’ll Get By, Reds, Dick Tracy, The Rocketeer, Law & Order, Nixon, That’s Life, Bulworth, Perfume, The Cooler, Mr. 3000 and Kill the Irishman among others.
Paul Sorvino still regularly performs opera. He owns a food line called Paul Sorvino Foods. He is the proud father of Academy Award-winning actress Mira Sorvino.