Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Music
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married (Keisha Spivey)
- Full Name Omar Hashim Epps
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth July 20, 1973
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Actor, Rapper, Music Producer
- Education Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts
- Children 3 (Aiyanna, Amir, K'mari Mae)
About Omar Epps
Omar Epps’ net worth is estimated to be around $15 million. Omar Epps is a well known actor, rapper and songwriter. He also has major movies to his credit including Juice, In Too Deep, Scream 2, Love and Basketball, and Major League II. He was born in Brooklyn and lived in several localities during his childhood. At 18, he started a rap group with his cousin.
He is known to have started writing songs and poetry at a very early age. He also attended the Fiorello H. LaGuardia School. His first movie was Juice in which Tupac Shakur was his co-star. His next movie was The Program in 1993. He also acted in the television series ER. He played the role of a troubled medical intern. He also acted in a Biopic, Against the Ropes in 2004. He returned to television with his role in the TV series House. He has won several awards for his role of Dr. Eric Foreman in House.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Omar Epps's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2000
Salary from the film, Love & Basketball