Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting
- Birth Place Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
- Marital Status Spouse: Khatira Rafiqzada (m. 2012)
- Full Name Michael Ealy
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 3, 1973
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Actor
- Education University of Maryland, College Park, Springbrook High School
About Michael Ealy
American actor Michael Ealy has an estimated net worth of $3 million in 2013. He is best recognized for his appearance on film and TV projects such as Underworld: Awakening, For Colored Girls, Seven Pounds, Their Eyes Were Watching God, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Barbershop, and Barbershop 2: Back in Business.
In 2014, he is expected to appear in the film About Last Night. On TV, his most recent appearances were on Common Law, WWE Raw, La Familia De Jimenez and Almost Human. His appearance on Colored Girls in 2010 won him a Best Supporting Actor award from African-American Film Critics Association. On the other hand, his participation on Their Eyes Were Watching God in 2005 won him a Best Actor award from the Black Reel Awards.
Michael Ealy was born as Michael Brown on August 3, 1973 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. Since 2012, he has been married to Khatira Rafiqzada.