Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, TV, Modeling
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Height 6' (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Angelica Zachary)
- Full Name Marlon Lamont Wayans
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth July 23, 1972
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Comedian, Model
- Education Howard University, Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts
- Children 2 (Shawn Howell, Amai Zackary)
About Marlon Wayans
Marlon L. Wayans has an estimated net worth of $40 million. Wayans is an American actor, model, comedian, producer and film director. His debut as an actor came in 1988 in I’m Gonna Git You Sucka where Wayans played a pedestrian.
Wayans became popular in the 90s when he stared in a number of comedy series and other projects that include In Living Color he also acted in a sitcom with his brother Shawn Wayans called The Wayans Bros.
Wayans continues to star in comedies with his brother they are most known for their Scary Movie film series and White Chicks of which Wayans acted and co-produced.
Wayans is the youngest of his parents’ ten children. His siblings are celebrities and involved in entertainment in their own ways.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Marlon Wayans's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2014
Market value of his Sherman Oaks house