Net Worth: $20.8 MillionFinancial Breakdown
- Source of Wealth Singer-songwriter, Actor
- Birth Place New York City, New York, USA
- Marital Status Spouse: Jennifer Lopez (m. 2004–2012), Dayanara Torres (m. 2000-2002, 2002–2004)
- Full Name Marco Antonio Muñiz
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 16, 1968
- Ethnicity Puerto Rican
- Occupation Singer
- Children Emme Maribel Muñiz, Maximilian David Muñiz, Ariana Anthony, Cristian Marcus Muñiz, Ryan Adrian Muñiz
American TV producer, actor, record producer and singer-songwriter Marc Anthony has an estimated net worth of $20.8 million as he so claimed in legal filings in 2014. Anthony is considered the “top selling tropical salsa artist of all time”.
Selling over 12 million albums across the globe, Marc Anthony has won three Latin Grammy awards, and has been a recipient of two Grammy Awards. He was also a recipient of the “2009 CHCI Chair’s Lifetime Achievement Award” and 2009 Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) Chair’s Award.
As a singer, Marc Anthony has released several albums titled Rebel, When the Night is Over, Otra Nota, Todo a Su Tiempo, Contra la Corriente, Marc Anthony, Libre, Mended, Amar Sin Mentiras, Valió la Pena, El Cantante, Iconos, and 3.0.
Marco Antonio Muñiz was born on September 16, 1968 in New York City, New York, USA.
Marc Anthony Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Marc Anthony's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
| Asset Feb. 2014|
Declared Cash Assets in February 2014 Child Support Court Filings