Net Worth: $1 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Full Name Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 4, 1953
- Ethnicity African-American
- Occupation Actor, Singer
- Education Wilkes University
- Children None
About Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs
After attending Wilkes University for a short time, Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs’ acting career took off in summer 1969. He attended the Negro Ensemble Company and Al Fann Theatrical Ensemble which to study acting. Later on, he starred in the ABC hit series Welcome Back, Kotter. He earned the role of Freddie “Boom Boom” Washington. He was also featured in several commercials including the United Negro College Fund commercial in 197os.
He became a part of the album “Street Songs” by Rick James in 1981. Also, he worked as an LAPD detective as Sgt. Dobbs in the Science fiction TV series titled Alien Nation. He appeared in several notable TV shows which include Death Wish, Young Blood, Cooley High and Claudine.