Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place New Lisbon, Wisconsin, United States
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status Married (Joan Pirkle)
- Full Name Kurtwood Larson Smith
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 3, 1943
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actress
- Education San Jose State College, Stanford University
- Children 2 (Laurel Garner, Shannon Smith)
About Kurtwood Smith
Kurtwood Smith is an American film and TV actor known for his appearance in RoboCop as Clarence Boddicker, and on That ’70s Show as Red Forman. He also appeared on the science fiction shows The X-Files and Star Trek.
Kurtwood Larson Smith was born on July 3, 1943 in New Lisbon, Wisconsin, USA. After completing his BA from San Jose State College, Smith attended Stanford University where he completed his MFA in 1969. His ten-year marriage to his first wife, Cecilia Souza resulted to the birth of his two children. Since 1988, he has been married to Joan Pirkle.
While working onstage, Smith has been a three-time recipient of Drama-Logue Awards for his appearance in Green Grow the Lilacs, Idiot’s Delight, and Billy Budd. On big-screen, his most recent appearances were in Turbo, Hitchcock, Cedar Rapids, All in the Bunker and The Trouble with Dee Dee.
His most recent TV appearances include CHAOS, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Regular Show, Dan Vs., Robot and Monster, Beware the Batman, and Transformers: Prime. He is expected to appear on the upcoming show Resurrection.