Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Music
- Birth Place Augusta, Georgia, United States
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Katherine Heigl)
- Full Name Joshua Bishop "Josh" Kelley
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 30, 1980
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actor, Singer, Songwriter
- Education University of Mississippi
- Children 2 (Nancy Leigh Kelley, Adalaide Marie Hope Kelley)
About Josh Kelley
Josh Kelley is an American actor and singer-songwriter best noted for his singles which hit Hot Adult Top 40 Tracks chart. He is the brother of Charles Kelley, who currently serves as one of the members of Lady Antebellum.
Joshua Bishop Kelley was born on January 30, 1980 in Augusta, Georgia, USA. He studied at University of Mississippi, majoring in Art. Since 2007, he has been married to actress Katherine Heigl, with whom he has two adopted daughters, Nancy and Naleigh. He met Heigl when the latter appeared in the music video “Only You.” A year later, the couple got engaged and by December 23, 2007, they got married.
To date, Josh Kelley has already released six studio albums which include For the Ride Home, Almost Honest, Just Say the Word, Special Company, Backwoods, To Remember, and Georgia Clay. As a singer, Kelley’s most popular singles include “Amazing”, “Everybody Wants You”, “Almost Honest”, “Only You”, “Pop Game”, “Get with It”, “Just Say the Word”, “Unfair”, “To Remember”, “Georgia Clay”, and “Gone Like That”.