Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Producing
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Married (Lisa Joyner)
- Full Name Jonathan Niven "Jon" Cryer
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 16, 1965
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation American actor, screenwriter and film producer
- Children 2 (Charlie Austin Cryer, Daisy Cryer)
American actor, screenwriter and film producer, Jonathan Niven “Jon” Cryer has an estimated net worth of $25 million. The son of Broadway actress–singer Gretchen Cryer, the comedic actor remains best-known for his lovable performance as Duckie Dale in the 1986 teen movie Pretty in Pink. After an erratic appearance in the Eddie Murphy movie Holy Man, he went back to television for the sitcoms The Trouble With Normal (with Paget Brewster) and the CBS hit series Two and a Half Men (with Charlie Sheen). Jon Cryer make $600,000 per episode of Two and a Half Men. Cryer was nominated six consecutive times (2006–2011) for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series, winning the Emmy in 2009. Cryer received a Star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame for Television in 2011. Besides his television series, Cryer does voice over work for Wells Fargo’s radio and television ads.
Two and a Half Men Salary: $600,000 per episode.