Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Winterset, Iowa, United States
- Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)
- Marital Status Separated (Pilar Pallete)
- Full Name Marion Robert Morrison
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 26, 1907
- Ethnicity Scottish, Irish, English
- Occupation Actor
- Education University of Southern California, Glendale High School
- Children 7 (Michael, Mary Antonia, Patrick, Melinda, Aissa, John, Marisa)
About John Wayne
Popular American icon John Wayne has an estimated net worth of $50 million. An epitome of rugged masculinity, this American producer, director and actor ranked #13 in the list of Greatest Male Screen Legends of All Time by the American Film Institute.
Some of his most commercially successful films include The Quiet Man, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, The Wings of Eagles, The Searchers, and She Wore a Yellow Ribbon. He is also noted for his appearance in The High and the Mighty, The Wings of Eagles, Island in the Sky, Jet Pilots, and Flying Tigers. His appearance on True Grit in 1969 won Wayne an Oscar Best Actor Award as well as the Golden Globe Award.John Wayne was born Marion Robert Morrison on May 26, 1907 in Winterset, Iowa, USA. At age 72, Wayne died of stomach cancer on June 11, 1979 in Los Angeles, California. An alumnus of University of Southern California, John Wayne has remarried thrice. First was to Josephine Alicia Saenz, then to Esperanza Baur, and finally, to Pilar Pallete.
Over his five-decade career (1927-1976) in the entertainment industry, John Wayne starred in about 170 films. He was once considered as one of the biggest box office stars in the USA.