Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Bispham, Blackpool, Lancashire, England, U.K.
- Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Full Name John Mahoney
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 20, 1940
- Ethnicity White, Irish
- Occupation Actor
- Education St Joseph's College, Western Illinois University, Quincy College Illinois
About John Mahoney
An English professor who lost his English accent upon joining the US Army, John Mahoney was a British actor who won his American citizenship after joining the US Army. Ever since then, Mahoney has a deep passion and desire to join the acting industry. But it took him 40 years before he decided to get a fulltime acting career.
He is a popular American Actor who is best known with his role as the father of Frasier, a famous TV series which run from 1993 to 2004. Through this show, Mahoney earned a number of Golden Globe and Emmy Award nominations. He has appeared in the revival of Broadway’s revival of Prelude To A Kiss. Currently, Mahoney concentrates on working on-stage in Chicago.