Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Toledo, Ohio, United States
- Marital Status Married (Joy Ann Richards)
- Full Name Jameel Joseph Farah
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 1, 1934
- Occupation Actor
- Education Pasadena Playhouse, Woodward High School
- Children 2 (Yvonne Farr, Jonas Farr)
About Jamie Farr
American theater, film and TV actor Jamie Farr has an estimated net worth of $3 million. He is best recognized for his appearance on M*A*S*H, a CBS TV sitcom where he played the role of Maxwell Q. Klinger, a cross-dressing corporal turned sergeant. Currently, he hosts the radio travel feature “Travelin’ Farr” which is aired daily.
Jamie Farr was born Jameel Joseph Farah on July 1, 1934 in Toledo, Ohio, USA. After attending Woodward High School, Farr went to Pasadena Playhouse, where he was discovered by a talent scout. Since 1963, he has been married to Joy Ann Richards, with whom he has two children, Yvonne and Jonas Farr. In 1975, he received a star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
As an actor, Farr debuted into the industry with the 1975 film Blackboard Jungle. He then spent the next two years with the US Army. Upon his return, he had several uncredited roles in films. Eventually, he landed roles in films like No Time for Sergeants, Who’s Minding the Mint?, With Six You Get Eggroll, and The Greatest Story Ever Told.